Phrases have the power to inspire you, motivate you and give you strength at times when you need it most.
Here are quotes that will boost you:
1. “I have learned that people will forget what you say and what you do, but they will never forget how you made them feel” – Maya Angelou, American poet.
2. “Whether you think you can or think you can not, you’re right” – Henry Ford, American businessman.
3. “Perfection can not be achieved, but while pursuing this perfection we can achieve excellence” – Vince Lombardi, American coach.
4. “Life is 10 percent what happens to me and 90 percent how I react to it” – Charles Swindoll, American educator and preacher.
5. “If you focus on what you do have in life, you will always have more. If you only see what you do not have, nothing will be enough “- Oprah Winfrey, American presenter.
6. “Remember, no one can make you feel inferior without your consent” – Eleanor Roosevelt, first American lady.
7. “I can not change the direction of the wind, but adjust my sails to reach my destination” – James Dean, actor.
8. “Believe and you’ll be halfway” – Theodore Roosevelt, US president.
9. “To manage yourself you must use your head; to manage others, use your heart “- Eleanor Roosevelt.
10. “Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears.” Les Brown, professional speaker.
11. “In 20 years you will be more disappointed by the things you did not do than by the things that you do” – Mark Twain, American writer.
12. “I have failed more than 9000 thousand shots in my career. I lost almost 300 games and on 26 occasions I was able to make the basket that won the match and failed. I have failed again and again in my life. And for that reason I have triumphed “- Michael Jordan, basketball player.
13. “Do not look to be successful, but to be of value to others” – Albert Einstein, German scientist.
14. “I am not a product of my circumstances, I am a product of my decisions” – Stephen Covey, American businessman.
15. “The most common way in which people relinquish their power is to think that they do not have it” – Alice Walker, American activist.